Monday, March 8, 2010

First ride for me this year.

I would like to thank all of you that had faith me to ride again!! I went on my first ride today since May of last year, due to my health, and thank the good Lord and those who had faith in me I was on Curly Boy today and went for a five an a half hour ride and we had a great time. We crossed swamps and fields and seen deer grouse and a lot of field mice, even stepped on a few.
The last couple of hours on the return trip we ran into a heavy mist and got a little wet. I was wishing I would have worn my leather chaps, but then I live in Minnesota and should have known better, you can't predict the weather here for more then 10 minuts.
Sorry I didn't have my camera with so I couldn't take any pictures of Curly boy with his brite RED saddle blanket!!!! As some ladies think to call it pink! I must keep this short so Denise will be happy with me
Thanks again to all.
Harold

3 comments:

  1. Harold, so glad you were able to get back out there! Congrats on being 'back in the saddle' again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear you are up in the saddle and out in the wolderness. Keep those feet toasty -- we do like to see photo's !! keep enjoying yourself !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does my heart good to read this and gives me hope for myself. Dress warm and add on more miles.

    ReplyDelete