Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hello All!

Well here's to the start of the 2015 R-A-C!   I am hoping to start off a good and full year of working with ms Honey. Been hard to get out and do much with all of these below zero temperatures here in Vermont.

Honey is a 20 year old American Bashkir         She and I have been working together
Curly Mare.  She is tested as Buckskin             since April and we have both taught
but she has enough counter shading to               each other so much.  We balance each
have a dorsal stripe.  She has a large                  other our and are always teaching each
somatic mutation on her left hip so she is          other new lessons.    
hard to mistake.  This horse and I have          
been through so much together and I cannot        I am finishing my final college semester
wait to see how much we can accomplish            and have my Equine Sports Massage
together in the future :) here's to a great year!      Therapy Certification.   You can visit my
                                                                               webpage at: http://etemvt.moonfruit.com
~ Bethany & Honey

3 comments:

  1. Below zero temperatures sure sounds cold! Look forward to reading more of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Equine Sports Massage Therapy! Cool! Good for you!! I love your girls' markings! Growing up I had a buckskin QH marked very similar. Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so understand below zero weather, I have been thinkig to bay studded boots to my horse.

    I visited your webpage, that massage sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete