Saturday, February 6, 2010
Brrrr..... Sunny but cold in NH
I was out for a quick ride today. Although the sun was shining the wind was whipping - making for a very cold ride. I have plans to ride tomorrow - I hope it's nicer.
I just made a deal to buy a round pen for the upcoming ground training season. I hope to have the opportunity to learn from Misty Wegner. Anyone know anything about Baird Gate round pens?
I hope it's a good choice.
Happy trails to all Curly Horse Riders - from New Hampshire.
- ► 2015 (83)
- ► 2013 (442)
- ► 2011 (1008)
- Llama rounding - Curly style
- Rained out...in February...in Eastern Ontario....W...
- Monday's ride
- Curly J, an intelligent Curly Gelding that keeps m...
- Here we go....
- Riding Rose
- UGGGH More Snow?
- Our Curly Queen of Carts
- Lovin' it!!
- Cold and Sunny in Vermont
- Almost 50 in New Hampshire!
- FINALLY! I'm blogging, Susan!
- The Sap is Running!
- Snow Ride!
- Getting out there in the snow
- Week of harness work - 'sitting' to the RAC trot
- Impromptu Valentine's Downtown Excursion
- Cross-ties Conquered!!
- 2.5 hours today...
- Logging some healing RAC hours
- Riding Lesson
- brrrr but a good day anyway
- On the Right Track
- Beautiful Day
- Online Training Program - Feedback Please
- good day
- Minnesota Sunshine
- Curlies and Texas Weather
- Tooks some pics and played a bit
- The sun is shining and the air is crisp but it is ...
- Hokah, MN News
- Winter trails and photos
- Sharing Sorrow
- Kendahl D'Uva - 09' Reserve Champion Youth 12 & un...
- The Bad and the Good As everyone who has, or has ...
- THANK YOU RAC !!!!!! Thank you Denise !!!
- A Small Thing
- pictorial proof!
- Back in the Saddle Again (almost)
- Diamond & Dolly - saddles, ponying, playing
- Brrrr..... Sunny but cold in NH
- Big day for Little "Z"
- It Is All Wet
- training and prep
- Sandor playin' in the Sun
- Some real RAC Logging !
- Incentive Award Ribbons
- ▼ February (48)
- ► 2009 (333)