Monday, February 22, 2010

Riding Rose







Well Kendahl and I shared some time on my girl Rose. This is her first official ride of the year. She has had about 1 1/2 yrs off, with only Kendahl(mostly) and myself and Kristal climbing up on her, but this is the first time this year sporting a bit, Kendahl usually just climbs all over her with nothing on, she is probably the nicest mare I have ever had, we just love her!! Her is a short youtube of her and Kendahl: http://www.youtube/watch?v=aundjAmh3F4. Lots to work on for both. Rose kept wanting to go over to Garnet and get some of that hay I tossed to her to keep her out of the way, ya know those curly's!! always trying to help out. I hate the pics of me, geez have I put on weight!! but working on that. Will post more as we get more riding in, happy riding to everyone!!! Can't believe the weather right now, we are usually froze solid this time of year.. yippee..

1 comment:

  1. Your Rose is beautiful through and through and you look just fine on her.

    ReplyDelete