Friday, December 24, 2010

Fancy, Schmancy Christmas Photos

Hi All -- Ok...so everyone is posting these darling, beautiful and lovely festive photos that I thought Reese and I better give it a try. Went to our local family dollar (brand new, love it!) and snatched up some garland and a bow. Tried to buy a santa hat but only toddler sizes were left. Dang it! =] This would have to do! As I walked in the corral with plastic bag in tow with my festive goodies, Reese was extremely curious. Oooo...whatcha got, watcha got? I tossed the garland around him.... A tie of a bow and we are ready to go! Then I had to get my hubby involved again....unless I wanted to set up the timer and hope for the best...but that was too much work! He was such a trooper! Reese wanted to eat the garland....that is until he discovered the left over grain the deer left behind in our backyard. =] Here goes...

(Take 1 - ah....I see grain....there's grain...I want that grain...)


(Take 2: Deer....I see Deer. Do you see them? They aren't getting this grain..it's mine now.)


(Take 3: Decide being mounted is easiest. It's a wrap!!=]


I would like to say what a blessing you have all been to me this year! The RAC has been a dream come true for me and you all have enriched my life so much these past few years. As we celebrate this season, I truly rejoice that God gave me this idea a few years back and has developed it into such an amazing "venue" to bond curly owners/breeders. Thank you all again. Look forward to 2011 and sharing with you more! You have been an amazing GROUP! ♥♥



7 comments:

  1. Denise, LOVE IT!!!!! You two are the cutest pair in the RAC. I share your sentiment about 2011 - here we go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....you are both so amazing. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shots, Denise! I didn't get a chance to dress the girls today, but I did get to visit them again. The last time I tried that, Jen ATE a string of garland! Hey, she thought it was a fancy hay scarf, what else was a girl to do? I had to chase her across the paddock and grab the wad out of her mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, I love your narative and the photos! You top the list with all the hard work you put in on CHC and RAC and and and! Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo of you both. The love you and Reese share is so apparent....Best wishes for the Holidays and a great New Year. Go Curlies{:>

    ReplyDelete