Friday, December 31, 2010






Hello and Happy New Year's EVE from Texas. I started this quest on January 1st on Blossom on a miserably cold day complete with soggy soil that we sank to her knees. The weather is very unlike that today. It rained a bit last night and we woke up to 68 degrees, overcast and a front that tried all day to come in. Warm weather in December, even in Texas is reason enough to ride. So Blossom and I finished out the year the way we began.










We did have her old sidekick, Bart following us and we didn't have that last January.....we had a heck of a time trying to get him out of the meadow....next challange is ponying him so he will leave when we are ready to go.






I have signed up for the new challenge as this has encouraged me to ride at times I "thought" I should be doing something else. The fun of this event is connecting with Curly folks from all over that maybe don't connect on the other forums.






Thanks Denise, you are our cheerleader.

1 comment:

  1. Well you lucky dog -- you are having our weather from last week. The year is going out with a BANG or a big gian WOOOOSH! High of 8 degree with windchill of -25 or more! NONE of the animals want to come out of shelter and those on the prairie are huddled up with thier butts to the storm! So ride a lap for me! ANd looking forward to 2011

    ReplyDelete