Friday, December 17, 2010

Steady As She Goes

Hi all,  I haven't posted in a couple of weeks, I think, but I have been working with my Curlies.  I did not get out on RAC ride together as we needed to go pick up our Christmas present to ourselves...storm doors!  But I did enjoy reading everyone's entry as to what they did.  I have written in my own blog, as some of the things I've done with the horses don't really RAC qualify, but I do want to say that *Jack and I have been doing more trotting in hand, and he's getting very good at reading my body language!  I'm very happy with his progress.

Until later,
Adria

3 comments:

  1. NIce to hear from you Adria. Read your blog and appears you are enjoying your herd and the progress you are making. Isn't that a great feeling to have Jack reading you so well? Sounds as though your gals are doing the same! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adria, glad you are getting out there! I will have to find your blog and read it. Yoo-hoo, Denise...we need a link to Adria's blog! Adria...post all the pictures you want of Jack...he is one handsome guy, and all of us horsewomen would like to admire him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go sticking with it Adria!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete