Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry CHRISTmas Eve to you all from Susan and Didder!







I have very much enjoyed all your entertaining Christmas photos this year. I don't have anything as impressive, but I do hope you enjoyed coming along with us on our peaceful yet invigorating Christmas Eve ride on the Maine trails. Like Denise, I feel truly blessed to belong to this RAC group, and looking back over this year, I am grateful to God to have such a loving, handsome, energetic, intelligent Curly such as AhD in my barn.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blue sky! I enjoyed the ride with you very much, Susan! Good boy Didder!!! I feel just like you Susan..so blessed to have such an amazing curly in my life!! We have so much to look forward to!! Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs, right back at ya, Denise, and YES, Didder was a REALLY good boy today! Can you tell by all those happy-eared photos? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, thank you for sharing your ride with me/us! I admire you for taking pictures while riding! What a talented and brave woman! And of course a REALLY good boy Didder! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos of a handsome Curly riding in the snow{:>....Susan, thank you for being a great friend in RAC and best wishes to you and your family for a safe, warm and healthy Holiday.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete