Monday, December 13, 2010

Ride with me



I should have known with Friday's fabulous ride


that Saturday might not be. I will tell you that Friday Blossom and I rode thru the woods searching for more pink flagging from the seizmagraphic crews. I will be so glad when all this testing is over. I no longer feel this property is mine. Blossom is becoming such a steady horse even though she is basically a timid sole.





Saturday the wind was howling as the artic blast was battling with the coastal breezes and it just was not a wise move to ride anybody. But I was with you all in spirit and did a bit of ground work with some and loved on a few more.








AnnieB and Sparky display the feeling of the day here.







Then they tried to mob me to see what this camera might be all about. Hmmm, a lesson in not crowding the boss hoss was in order.






And then as I visited the other pastures of each of these magnificent creatures did something so unusual.....ha!!!.....the Curly nose pose.
This is Baby Girl, aka, Flash's Lady Godiva.
And her running buddy, JR is always up for a
nose shot.
And not to be outdone, Sunshine not only shows her nose but decides green shirts must be for nibbling.
Yes, Denise, I was out there but not in the saddle. We do thank you for always being there to give us a push and remind us what is important in life......Curlies!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Diane!! Great to hear you were able to at least get out with them a little on Saturday, even if it wasn't for a ride! It looks blustery! Was it cold too? Teaching a little ground work on space issues is a constant chore with these curlies, isn't it? I love the pics....thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures of mugging Curlies! Glad you were able to get out on Friday and were with everybody in spirit on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, the famous curly nose shot. I can't tell you how many of them I have deleted off my camera and phone while trying to get closeups of Linus. Glad I'm not the only one who gives lessons in crowding my space on an almost daily basis!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane those are wonderful photos! Curlies are such an important part of our lives, and they know it, don't they?!?! Another lesson is staying out of your space....sometimes I believe that our Curlies choose to simply ignore that concept of hoss boss...they would rather snuggle, despite their size, lol! Happy to see you were able to get out with your "mob" and get in some ground work despite the lousy weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Diane,
    We should have connected and rode together at our place it wasn't so bad...but the wind did pick up a bit later in the day. Your Curlies have the sweetest personalities, and it shows that they adore you.
    Best,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete