Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ride with Me, Cyber Ride - Michigan

Hi all -- what a treat to get a picture text from Sara and Delphie! I hope you all got a chance to get out too. It was a bit chilly here, but only because my winter gloves are on order and haven't arrived yet. So my hands got pretty cold. IT was 27 deg., and we have about 3-4 inches of snow. The wind started blowing as the day went on..so I was glad I went out when I did.



We did some ground work first, lunging and then hit the trail to the lake across the road. A really nice hour ride. I always get a little nervous riding by myself since my accident, but the lunging always helps! This is only my third solo ride since early june...I do alot of breathing! =] Anytime I am with a group, we are totally golden and I am so relaxed. I can't wait til the big snow comes...we are expecting 10+ inches tomorrow. Hope others were able to get out...if you did, please share. Would love to hear from you!!


4 comments:

  1. Denise, Congratulations on a successful solo ride...but are you forgetting that you were actually riding with other Curly lovers?? Your pictures are absolutely fabulous! Betsy went for a drive; I hope she posts later. I don't know about you, but my toes were cold by the time I got back, and the pointer finger is worn off of my riding gloves (Santa, are you listening?) but it was soooo worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics Denise! Reese is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Yes, yes...true. BUT, Reese didn't know that! ha ha. Thank you Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAHHHHH!!!! Denise, you and Reese make such a wonderful team! You may have been alone on that trail, but the rest of us were with you in our perspective locations. At the same time I hear you with your concerns and THRILLED the two of you had such a wonderful experience and bonding time. Breath, breath, breath and Reese will find that rhythm with you...that's when it all falls (not literally!:~) into place. Very proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete