Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve Ride




Lovin' the snow!
Woooo hoooo
(I love the shadow)



Incredible day! My buddy Kathy and I went out for a 2 hour ride today - it was great.

I met some new neighbors today (a mile or so down the road) who were out for a walk. They were sooo impressed with my "curly girl" and identified her breed right away. (The curls might have given it away too :-) ) They have a daughter who is allergic to horses - and have been looking into the breed. Of course, I'm bias - but I told them.... "once you go curly - you'll never go back."


Still planning on trying "skijoring" tomorrow - we'll see how it goes....

3 comments:

  1. By the way.... My husband is allergic to horses too - but not to our curlies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, just saw this picture on facebook, and I was hoping you would post it here! What a lovely photo, and yes, the shadow is awesome. It reminds me of a photo of me and Didder at the beach last spring because of the action and full shadow. Your Deems is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a newly reformed couple (highschool sweethearts refound each other) who just bought two curlies as he is allergic and she is a horse enthusiast. The sad is her current smooth horse has to find a new home! :( but the happy is he has found he can be around these curlies with NO reaction!!! He is as excited a kid in a candy shop! AND as you say why would you go any other breed? Except I love the Morgans and the Mustangs just a s much LOL
    And this picture is great! Suitable for framing.

    ReplyDelete