Thursday, December 16, 2010

Helper

We have had another crazy week so far and haven't been up to much other than manners but today was just too cute to not take some pictures!!! Owen, now 2 1/2 was helping me with chores and carried several handfuls of hay over for Linus. Picture 1 is him giving the hay to Linus. Picture to is Linus trying to get friendly with Owen. Good thing is Owen is not at all scared of it and laughs when Linus tries to sniff him. I had to pick him up so that he could give Linus a good scratch and then tell Linus to leave Owen's gloves alone! It's like having twin boys the way their personalities are!!! As we walked away Linus turned to do some dancing and jumping. Owen was just about rolling on the ground laughing at him. The funniest part was the more Owen laughed the more of a show Linus put on. What a pair they are!!!
I did have some other pictures to put up but the quality was very poor so I decided against it.
I climbed the gates and was sitting on top of them rubbing Linus' head and neck. As he moved along I put pressure on his back and rump. He turned to look at what I was doing but seemed fine with me being up above him. I was not even thinking of sitting on him but it never hurts to get him used to those things. He didn't mind at all. He is continuing to love the extra attention. He now has a game with the tractor, when you go by he runs away from it then turns around and charges after it like he is scaring it away. He's getting great exposure to the noise of the bucket scraping the snow and the big snow blower working through it all.




3 comments:

  1. I bet those two are cute together! AhD likes to pretend the tractor is very scary, too. It gives him an excuse to charge around with his tail in the air. Those two sure like each other; maybe someday Owen will be honing his riding skills on Linus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is simply precious Donna! I'll bet Owen just laughs with all that silliness from Linus.

    Those noises and distractions are great for Linus to get accustomed to, and the additional attention is a big bonus. It must be funny to watch him think he is chasing the tractor away. Our goofy Curlies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww..what a good boy!! I love the pics of Owen and Linus..imagine both of them years from now. It's going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete