Saturday, February 2, 2013

If Big Foot is REALLY real, Prove it!

Today Janeen came down to Cedarville to ride Bear so we could enjoy this beautiful sunny day together on the trail. It was cold, about 17 degrees, but the sun more than made up for it. It was fabulous!! It felt great to spend time with my goofy chocolate boy and share it all with a human friend too. Thanks Janeen for coming!


Tacking Up. Janeen is to the right. You can see Bear's buttermilk bum. =]


Fully armed with video, camera and Big Foot's favorite treat, we were on our way!
(Skeptical as I was.)

I am not sure Big Foot is out on bright sunny days, 
so we were looking forward to eating those snickers bars all ourselves!  


We covered miles of territory in search of the illusive creature. We thought just maybe he would be thirsty and may come to the bay for a drink of fresh lake water. But no sign..not even a track.


 By now Janeen is looking a little disappointed after traveling so far on our trusty steed Bear,
and not seeing ANY sign of Big Foot.  
Bear too is tired and looking forward to a rest & dinner. 



I guess, I must admit...I am a believer after all!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me down. It was fun! See, I told you Bigfoot was real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are fabulous and your footage of bigfoot is amazing! Your snow is so beautiful. I am feeling a big envious because our snow is just about GONE! How long were you out in that 17 degree weather?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. I love your accents; you sound Canadian to me. Reese was sure interested in that big candy bar.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Thanks Susan! We were out maybe 90 min? Not sure! I hope Janeen is doing ok tonight..I had to take her under some pretty snow covered branches. I hadn't been out all week and there was SO much snow! It was beautiful though. Accents?? Really? That's funny! I think YOU have one! =]

      Delete
    4. I am fine! I had a wonderful time!

      Delete
  3. Listen, you Midwesternah, I don't have any accent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha!!! He is out there Denise, you just have to be at the right spot at the right time!!! By the way, I like snickers too.. you sure have a lot more snow then we do and you sure do have some beautifel shots of the country,, Looked to be a neat ride, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So maybe, Harold, that's why you are so interested in Bigfoot is because you two have something in common, liking Snickers?

      Delete