Friday, February 1, 2013

1.000.000.000 Bigfoot footprints!

Millions Bigfoot footprints in the Netherlands!











For 4 weeks we couldn't ride due to bad weather and while Cinderella is just 4 years old, she has not done anything wrong, she really is the sweetest horse ever!
Today we only had rain and there was no wind, no cold,
so just for the Dutch standards :... a verry good day for a ride!
(if you wait for the perfect weather in the Netherlands you can almost never take a nice ride outside!)
Becausse all the stories about Bigfoot and even the baby Bigfoot in the Netherlands whose traces were detected, Cinderella and I got a little anxious and scarred for our ride today, we saw more then  1.000.000.000 footsteps of Bigfoot!
Maybe Harold should come to visit the Netherlands ones .....






But as I said...Cinderella is verry sweet and easy going...
and just walked trough the footprints.




Now it is time for some hot chocolate!

4 comments:

  1. Well I have dutch blood in me so maybe I should come there and look for bigfoot,, All these years I have been looking for him and never find him and now all of a sudden all you guys are seeing him... I am in the wrong spot all the time,, Dagnabit,, Wished I was there for the hot chocolate,, thanks for your pictures and story,, thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Harold,
      It must be a nice serprice for you whene you read all the bigfoot story's!!??
      Do you have dutch bloodlines???how come??
      verry nice!
      well hope to read all about your adventures on RAC 2013!
      greetigns Marjolein

      Delete
  2. Glad your weather finally cooperated, Marjolein. That is too many bigfoot tracks for me! I think you should send us some pictures of you two during tulip-blooming season. They are one of my favorite flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan,
      We where both soaking wet...
      I asked some girls toi ride with me but both looked to me and told me I was grazy, but I had to ride....because off RAC 2013!!!!!it keeps you going!
      you like tulip blooming???
      Well I will look for a field and then go there in summer with my horse, I don't think the owner of the feeld will like it but I will do my best! :)

      Delete