Monday, September 19, 2011

Pictures I had to Share









These photos I got from a friend that was at a clinic we had gone to at the end of August. I had to share them. One of them was just way to FUNNY not too. It just goes to show that I need to find more difficult challenges for Marley :)









I also wanted to share one more thing. I WAS ON TV!!! Even if you don't get cable tv you can still watch on the internet. I am promoting ACTHA. American Competitive Trail Horse Assoc. Here is the link: http://www.actha.tv/ and we are on episode 1. HRTV is the cable channel it aired on. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. How cool!!!! on TV! I am thinking about joining ACTHA, but there are only so many hours in the day. Love how bored Mr. Marley is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, check out episode one on that website and you will see Dana! She did a GREAT job. I joined! It will keep me busy til the next RAC. =] I was so inspired by the program. Love the pics Dana! thanks for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Dana and Marley,
    Congratulations to both of you. Please give Marley a nice treat for me. I really love to see the kind of things you and Marley are doing. Thank you.
    Penny
    P.S. Dana, can you see my big smile from up here in northern Idaho???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your compliments! Our family really enjoys ACTHA and it is really starting to grow as an organization. They have a great purpose as well so the decision for us to join wasn't hard. Denise you are very welcome. Penny I do see your smile all the way to MN!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete