Sunday, September 18, 2011

Riding a horse with fairy made braids ... LELA!

Yesterday, we had a really 1,5 hours ride in the fine nature of the Bergisches Land. I rode Lela, she developed to be a super cool self confident horse, walking right before the group.


I use horse shoes due to the real stony underground, and she is doing great with them walking through water, trotting etc.



And ... look at that fairy made braids :) There were exactly 3 faries creating them, 12 altogether! :)




















Best
Caren

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE her braids!! Looks like a GREAT time, Caren! I am so glad to see you enjoying Lela so much. You both look VERY happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Denise, especially my cap looks happy from the back lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caren, so glad you have a Curly you can ride! Lela is beautiful and well behaved. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Susan! Lela is wonderful, such a good minded horse, VERY reliable and trustful, so I am blessed! I am very curious about her foal in 2013. Actually I have some more Curlies to ride ... I simply need to post it! So many horses, so little time :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice mare. Glad all is going well.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lela looks lovely Caren! Do the braids also help keep her main untangled?

    ReplyDelete