Thursday, September 15, 2011

We're still here

Hello my fellow curly friends,

It has been a long time since I blogged. Still computer problems and when that was solved I still could not get on the blog.

Well it has been busy at the Hidden Cave Ranch. after a HOT HOT and dry summer the temp is finally dropping.

The saddest news I have is we lost Kayla the mare we took in from Michigan last winter. I miss her everyday even though we only had her for a sort time, I really loved this mare. She was a sweet and special mare we will never forget.

I am working with Moose now to get him child safe. He is doing great so far.
Freedom has still some issues but we are working on that too.
Unfortunately I had to put Lydiker up for sale. We have to buy a lot of hay for this winter and the prices are high.

Red our foster rescue is doing great too and hopefully I can start him next week and introduce him to the saddle. First we need to do more groundwork with him.
I will keep you posted and make some new pictures of our curly friends.

I ma going to read more post of you guys now because I am way behind on that too.

Marion, Hidden Cave Ranch Kentucky

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about Kayla. No words. I know how you feel.
    Love your hard work :) It is not easy for you European girl over there right now. But you will make it! Big hugs! Caren

    ReplyDelete