Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hi All !

Well I have been out working with the babies but haven't put them on the log...I am not sure if 20 mins to a half hour is ok to log....I don't work long with the babies at a time so thought I would ask...I am new to this. I was thinking about a week or so ago that I might brave the winter weather and have a ride on Destiny, then the temps went into the toilet...we are -20 with a wind chill putting us at -37 or -40 right now. I think I will wait. I am so ready for spring and working with the horses.....this will be so much fun!!! Jackie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie,
    I am glad you brought this question up, many have asked the same thing. YES! Please log every bit of time you are working with your curlies. What I suggest is that if you work 20 min. round it to the nearest 1/4 hour, so make it 15 min or 1 point. If you work 25 min., round to 30 min or 2 points. Make sense? It ALL adds up and counts towards your goal. ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie!!!
    Great to see you here! Yes, 15 minutes is log-worthy and a very appropriate session time with weanlings. Keep up the great work and can't wait to read more about your adventures!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete