Monday, January 5, 2009

Mother Daughter Ride ! :)


We had the true Mom/daughter ride today.. Me (Mom) on my lovely Keri (also Mom) and Zoe (daughter) on OYY My Keri Luna (daughter of Keri). *Luna is also a lovely mare by the way.. I would not want her to think she isn't ! :) - and we had a great ride. I snapped a quick photo of the 2 mares before we saddled up.





We headed out the road and ducked into the trail - as you can see this is the first time this trail has been traveled since snowfall, other than deer. Well, we left a trail of hoofprints and plan on traveling this way more often to keep the trail open.


Before we get back out onto the road to head home, the woods open up into a large field. Time to trot home and tend to chores.
The horses did very well, as they had a few frozen brooks to cross and lots of snow. Fun ride for mom and daughter both ! Since I am the camera person- poor Keri only gets to show her ears in all the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment