Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Good morning everyone!


We woke up this morning to bitter winds and temperatures (-4F with windchills far below that...brrr); but this is life in Vermont!


I began my year in RAC 2008 with high hopes, but due to misfortunate, lost my personal "steam". This year I signed up for the Ground Training portion and have set goals for me and my horses within that. The riding and driving, will be the ultimate goal, but the ground work is what I love most.


Here is a picture of my main focus, rising 4 year old *GMC Yukon Jack, an own son of our breeding farm (he's pictured greeting the judge at his first show last September).


I look forward to reading everyone's input, both from old friends, but also getting a chance to meet and make new friends (like Lynda!--welcome!)
Happy New 2009 Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment