Friday, January 30, 2009

Winter Snow Pony!

Just wanted to share a few pictures of Sage I took the other day.We had quite a winter storm here on Wednesday and when I finally arrived at the barn, safe and sound, the horses were so cute in their blankets of snow, that I knew I just had to do a photoshoot...










There's more pictures posted over in my blog, but I don't want to make a monster post with all of them here.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun just hanging out with Sage in the pasture, and he followed me around quite eagerly the whole time I was doing my photoshoot. He seems bored without a 'job' but he's also 100% sound right now, and has been cantering beautifully around the pasture, which is a sight to see! Time will tell whether he is sound from two months off from being ridden, his recent weight loss, or what. I'm going to start riding him for 15-20 minutes soon and see how he does just carrying me at a walk. We'll get this boy sound yet!!

Hope everyone else is having a great time out in the snow or sun! I love reading everyone's posts and seeing all the pictures.

Brie

3 comments:

  1. Brie, Sage is so darn cute!!!! I am SO glad to hear Sage is sound! This is a good time to start building muscle - the ground is soft so it's easy on them...and easy on you if you fall off! LoL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute!! :) It's been too long since we've seen a heavy, wet snow like that!

    ReplyDelete