Friday, January 23, 2009

winter enjoyment



Winter riding for me is always the best....I spend time tuning and advancing my horses training, so all will go well later on, out on the trail...Krinkles ( Krinkle Clown) and I have been winter partners for 2 years now, and I am SO pleased with how far we have come. Much of our progress has been due to a change ( and real understanding about saddle fit ) in tack....I also see a more much willing attitude on her part, to think first, then react. Our arena time is just plain fun for me, and she used to hate the arena, and the work involved, now we both enjoy it. We will contiue our work, from gait transitions to lots of lateral exercises until the weather has a hint of spring in it..then we will head outside. I could not resist having one of those "rider's view" shots here though. There never seems to be any one around, when riding at home...so, my version of Krinkles and me, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment