Friday, January 2, 2009

I hope that I'm doing this right!


I've made it to the computer!!!! I am so pumped about this year. We have so much work.....but work that I love coming up with training 5 coming three year olds, saddle training three older mares, starting three two year olds, ground working three yearlings not to mention keeping 10 riding horses exercised and welcoming 5 curly babies in May......its going to be a GREAT year!!!! Watch out RAC 2009!! This is absolutely the BEST thing.....thank you Denise!

I'm also extremely excited about taking Equine Massage Therapy starting in January and will complement that with Equine/Canine Quantum Touch in May......I am also thinking about taking Traditional Chinese Medicine for Horses if I can find something close enough.

Weather here has not been condusive to riding so far this year.....today we have -50 degree weather and blizzard conditions.....can't SEE the horses to ride them!


3 comments:

  1. Holy cow, Sheila! That is some extreme winter conditions!! Stay warm! Cool about the Massage Therapy! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Goodness!!! I thought I was crazy busy-you are more hyper than me I think-lol!! Where do you live with such cold temps?

    ReplyDelete
  3. -50!!! I hope you meant -5!! And wow, that's a LOT of horses to keep up with.

    I really hope you do get to take Chinese Medicine for horses...would that include learning acupuncture? Sage's vet has given him a few acupuncture treatments for his stiff leg/back and they certainly helped.

    I do Reiki on horses sometimes...that's neat that you're taking Quantum Touch and equine massage therapy.

    -Brie (and Sage)

    ReplyDelete