Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Snow riding~ Zoe and Zoe's Day Dream


Yesterday, Zoe saddled up Zoe's Day Dream- barn name "Reverie" for a quick trot in the sun and snow. Up until a few months ago, Reverie was a broodmare. She trained up astonishingly quickly and is a beautiful steady mount who loves to trot either in the ring or out on the road and trail. I love this mare- more so now that I see her under saddle. Zoe is looking forward to riding Reverie's daughter this spring and summer... maybe if Reverie has not been sold by that time-- we can do another mother/daughter ride.. me on Rev and Zoe on daughter OYY Olympia. At 15.1 hands, Reverie (at my more cautious age) is a taller horse than I like to ride.. but she's SO sensible and safe-- anyone could have a great ride with her. That will be something to look forward to. Reverie is approaching 12 years of age, just to say- successful training is not limited to the youngsters. :)
Now- today - another winter storm.. schools are closed, we have no lessons - so I'll just move snow yet again and putter.
Enjoy your day ~

No comments:

Post a Comment