Monday, January 12, 2009

RAC Rider Profiles are now posted!

Hi everyone! So sorry for this brief interruption in all your awesome posts! The RAC profiles are now posted. RAC participants, you should have received an email from me this a.m. If not, please contact me so I can be sure to get you on my contact list. denise.conroy@gmail.com. If you would like to add your profile photo, please email it to me. 
Feel free to update your photo at any time as well

The Profile link can be viewed anytime by clicking the link directly to your right under "RAC Information Links." You can also obtain more logging forms there at any time.

*Please note on the profile page that I grouped the Youth divisions and Rookie division together for the main purpose in making it easier for the youth RAC 'ers to connect. (Although, there are adults in the rookie division as well.)

http://curlyhorsecountry.com/RAC2009_riderprofiles.htm
Keep up the great work everyone! ~ Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment