Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Good news, Curly article on the way

Some good news on the promotion front I wanted to share. I was just called by a lady from a horse magazine. I had contacted this magazine and sent an article and information about Curlies. She was really interested and is going to publish an article on Curlies! We had a long conversation on the phone because she had some more questions and is going to add more writing. She also asked me to plan in a day with their photographer to take pictures of my horses. I am going to try and get maybe another Curly here in the Netherlands over if it is possible to be able to show even more Curlies in the pictures. I am very exited and will have to do some extra grooming and washing to make the horses look extra nice!


1 comment:

  1. That is pretty cool Jessica, you will have to let us know how that goes :)

    ReplyDelete