Friday, August 12, 2011

Harold, Check It Out!


I'm sure it's not nearly as fancy as Harold's cowboy hat, but it's the best I could do on such short notice. And hay, although I'm quite slouched in the saddle, does my pony look regal or what??? I dunno what got into him. I imagine I surprised the heck out of him when I set the camera on the hitching post and then ran at him full tilt and jumped into the saddle. ("OMG, has she lost her mind? What the heck is she up to now? I'd better brace myself!!")At any rate, we had another GREAT evening ride! Happy Trails, everyone...western or english.

8 comments:

  1. I don't know about Harold, but I'm impressed!! LOL. You both look awesome! Love AHD's pose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I am so impressed looks like an awsome hat and finally a cowgirl. Your horse even looks more prouder then ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It just don't get any better then this. I am proud of you.
    Harold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, you both look wonderful together :) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that the pink saddle blanket???? You might want to loose that for AhD Susan..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Caren and Denise! Harold, I am glad you are proud of me, but lose the faded red and turquoise saddle blanket? NEVER! I have something else to show you...but it will have to wait until I have time to post again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan, I LOVE the hat, the pose and of course the faded to pink saddle blanket! LOL!!!! Go Tillieeeeee, GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan your comment on your post about how you got the picture was so funny I broke out laughing at work, (forgot I was there) Felt kinda dumb. But it was funny and you guys look good together :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dana, glad I gave you a giggle! Donna does that to me sometimes. Annie/Lesly/Billy Bob I think you will like my video on my newest post. :) - Tillieeee

    ReplyDelete