Sunday, August 21, 2011

Gymkhana and Cattle Sorting.

Friday night I took my Curly Sexy Tex to a Gymkhana. We had a blast going fast and furious. We did 4 events the cloverleaf, speed barrels, the Big T and the birangles. We weren't the fastest horse but also not the slowest.
On Saturday evening I went back to the same arean for a cattle sorting. It had been a few years since Tex and I had sorted for time. The first run was a mess but the more we did it the more smooth we got. We didn't place at all, but we did have fun. Everyone thought Tex was very cute and that he did a good job. Can't wait to go back the next time they have some events.

2 comments:

  1. Tiffany, you do the coolest things with your horses. Love the name Sexy Tex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo, I love that name too{:> Cool curlies do it best{:>
    Angie

    ReplyDelete