Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A lovely ride and curly conversation

Yesterday I had a great opportunity to promote the breed. I wore my RAC vest because several people would be coming over the yard looking for a place for their horse. In the end I met three people and took the opportunity to show off my Curlies and have a conversation with them. They were all surprised about the breed. One of them had heard of Curlies but had never met one. It's so much fun to talk about them!

After this I had a lovely ride through the park. I rode together with a friend and it was beautiful sunny summer weather! Suri has such a lovely flowing trot and such a lovely walk!

2 comments:

  1. Nice promoting, Jessica! I am glad you are enjoying Suri so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so much fun to have the "bragging" rights to your kids. Get to tell others all about them and you jump at every opportunity that arrises :)

    ReplyDelete