Friday, August 26, 2011

Just Under the Wire





Susan and *RCR Ah-D-Das in Maine




Well, we have seen our share of RAC’ers creative promoting going on this month at fairs, on a mail route, at the beach, at the post office and IN THE HOSPITAL!!! So I thought I’d share my creative promoting story. Other than promoting horseback to some construction workers pouring concrete for a new home, I have also shared my Curly via the internet with the lady at our payroll service! When I sent over our payroll file on Monday, I attached a picture of Ah-D-Das and me on a recent excursion. Kristen noticed Ah-D’s swirly coat and dreads…and it led to a nice chat about the finer Curly qualities! My cubicle at work is smothered with Didder pictures, and I have also talked with several customers and vendors this month (and just about every month) about my awesome boy. Looks like a mess, doesn't it? That's because it is. Good thing there is a method to my madness.I also wanted to share with you some pictures from other rides that Didder and I have been on lately.Blackberrys, goldenrod and a butterfly.More wildflowers on the powerline.Wicked tall grass and fernsBlack eyed Susans.Letting my beloved boy take a well-deserved break on the trail.

I am hoping to get in a nice ride or two on Saturday before I have to batten down the hatches for Hurricane Irene's visit. For those of you on the east coast - stay safe!

3 comments:

  1. You are truly one of our best promo queens, Susan! lol. I love your cubicle! It's amazing the opportunities that come up when you actually look for them, isn't it? I am very jealous of your blackberries!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Susan, and your photos of the flowers are wonderful...keep those pictures coming to the sun dried, dusty state of Texas. Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your office with alle the horse pictures and stuff! It looks very customized:)

    ReplyDelete