Thursday, August 4, 2011

Promoting at the Post Office!

Hey Everyone! In joining all of you for the August MINI challenge on PROMOTION, I've been wearing my curly horse apparel as much as possible. While waiting my turn for the post office clerk, a gal behind me read my shirt and said..."Do YOU own curly horses!!" She was so excited! Her sister is totally in love with them and she said she herself had not had the chance to ever see one in person. I gave her the Curly Horse Country website (http://curlyhorsecountry.com) and told her to please give me a call. So fun.

SO just a reminder! Wear those curly shirts out there everyone!!! And FYI, plan for a few extra minutes while doing your errands so you can chat it up!! LOL.

AND remember, this month you can blog about the times you gained points for the promotion challenge....ie my post above. Don't forget to give yourself extra points for that this month too!!

2 comments:

  1. At times when I am not going to be in uniform I plan on wearing my shirt all over the fair :) I should have gotten a spare incase this one got a bit dirty! It gonna be a fun month and really looking forward to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great Denise. I've been wearing my shirt but have not had any comments yet. Maybe I should make a shirt with the writing in Dutch so that it's easier for people to read (it is always easier to read something in your own language although most people in the Netherlands do speek at least a bit of english)

    ReplyDelete