Tuesday, May 17, 2011

~♥ HAPPPPPY Birthday Diane ~ Hope it was full of Curls!!!!♥ ~

Happy Birthday Diane
It was a cold and super rainy day here ...and since a Diane Birthday ride wasnt an option, Sassy and I worked with the target/clicker on bending and bowing.  Sassy is also a bit more reluctant to bend to the left...so we use the clicker/target to train and loosen those neck muscles!!!!   Then we groomed and practiced standing!! Sassy still wants to paw the ground when she starts getting impatient. Still working on that!!!  It was a super way to spend a rainy afternoon.



Bending to the left


Bending to the right



Arch..Touch...moving left leg forward

Knee level.....Touch/Click

Sassy and Krissy in Rainy Ohio



 
KAllie-Girl

Happy Birthday from both my Curly Girls   ...KAllie-girl will be twenty-nine years old on Saturday <3


                 ~♥ Then God Created the Curly Horse ....and it was AWSOME ♥ ~





3 comments:

  1. Hey Curly Sista, need some of that rain sent down to Texas{:> you and Sassy are beautiful, even on rainy days.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will share as much as you want Sista!!! Using my one active lil braincell to send you some NOW....We are supposed to be like this nine days in a row!!!!! Much more of this...and you are gonna find me and Sassy camped out in one of your arenas...LLLOLLL Hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought it was going to let up here, we finally got nice weather starting Sunday and it is to continue till Friday and then we are going to be getting some wonderful storms too. Gonna have to look for some pink mud boots for Sassy :) She looks so good in pink! I am sure she likes just spending time with you even on those really crappy days, you always have new creative games to play. I like that you post them on here cause it gives me fresh ideas to do with my boys, Thank you

    ReplyDelete