Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy birthday, Betsy!





Happy birthday, Betsy! Tygs and I hope you have had a wonderful day!

We didn't get to ride today because it didn't work out where someone was around when I could ride, but I did put the bridle on Tygs and walk him down the road with it on. I was pleased that within a short time he quit chomping on it and let it just lay in his mouth. I never figured out what was so interesting up the road, but he was fascinated with the view here.



Here we stopped to look at the camp tucked in the woods. He still wanted to look down the road and was bummed when I turned around to head back for home. We did work on me pulling the reins on each side at this point and he promptly stepped on my foot! I've got to remember to turn when he does! Ha ha!



We also worked on changes of pace, and whoa. This little drainage, I swear, I saw a fish jump in it tonight twice! Wait until I tell my husband! I'm sure it's just a small fish, but I'm wondering how it got there! Tygs didn't care about the water at all. I always think it's a pretty area when the flowers are blooming this time of year. We hope it was a good day for you, Betsy! Janeen and Tygs in the UP!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what I do wrong, but I think I've got everything sorted out to go with the picture, and it never turns out that way! Ugghh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post was GREAT Janeen! I could follow it just fine. I know the addition of pics is always challenging though. Glad you had a good time with Tygs...!!! He is coming along so well!

    ReplyDelete