Thursday, May 26, 2011

Update Voelie

Today I checked Voelie again, the swelling on her leg seemes to have gone down a bit, it is stille swolen but not the whole lower leg. She is still sensitive on some spots but some wounds are looking really good and nicely closed. I treated her again with wound salve and hope for more improvement over the next couple of days.
She was really good while being treated, as if she knew I was helping her and she stood extra still and was extra cuddly!

She is still not lame and seems to be feeling fine.

After her treatment I played with Suri and Voelie with the horse ball, just rolling it a bit. It is new so we are just starting to play with it.

1 comment:

  1. So glad she is doing well. Maybe an old strand of old fencing become unearthed! Hope you figure it out..I know it will worry you. Horse balls are so much fun...LLLOLL One of them will all of a sudden go ...OOOOO MAN...and then its on...LOL I love playing with them with it.

    ReplyDelete