Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Betsy!!!

It was raining here all day, but I did have a chance to get out and spend time with the horses in celebration of your Birthday!!! I wish I could say it was a big huge trail ride, but being that it's during the week...that's just dreamin! lol.

I have a new curly here and we were getting acclimated. Did some ground work, hoof trimming and general spending time together. Pics coming soon. I'll always remember that my first day with Bear was on your Birthday! Hope you are having a great day. With many, many, many more to come! Hugs from everyone here at the Conroy Family!

Tom, Denise, Zig, Reese and Bear. =]

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe c'mon, spill the beans! instead of a goat you got another curly? lol. Would love to see pics :-)
    Dian
    Winding Winds

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL! I promise to get good pics this weekend! It has been raining for two days so I'm waiting for the sun to come out. SOON, I promise!!
    p.s. I'd still LOVE a goat!!

    ReplyDelete