Monday, May 2, 2011

May Curly Madness

WOW!!! I can't believe April is over already!!!!!  What a Busy BUSY month!!!!! I managed to still work most every day with Sassy ....surviving my daughters Jr prom....a hospital stay.....Equine Affaire... and  really crazy rainy weather.  Sassy's hock is three full inches smaller than when she first injured it! HAPPPY Blonde here!!  I am hoping that on this months vet visit we are taken off restriction to see how it goes~ In addition to the challenge...Sassy and I have gotten to talk ALOT about Curlies this past month.  We went to the Columbus OH Equine Affaire and wore our Curly shirts!!! I CAN NOT tell you HOW many people stopped to talk to me and Lee about the curlies.  Some were amazed by them...never having heard of them...and some were familiar already. Several wrote down the website and said they were going to check them out!!!!  Sassy and I also really appreciate our Ferrier and Chiropractor!! So, we gifted each of them with the  Curly"BUILT TOUGH" shirts in PINK of course!!!! We are the only Curly clients they have!    *Picts Below*

Saddle Stuff:  Sassy and I are working very hard on SMOOTH transitions and diagnals. When I ask for the trot to canter, Sassy is ready to ROCK and ROLL....(middle set of picts) .... we are also working on "Stay" ...If I take her lead or her halter off....I want her to stay close to me......(last set of Picts) and with the target we are working on "bowing" which requires her to touch the target between her front legs with her nose.  With her hock smaller..we are really focusing on mastering that lil move!!



Curlies being Represented at Equine Affaire in Columbus Oh





Ferrier *Mike* and Equine Chiropractor *Scott*


Ferrier and Chiropractor Getting their Curly Shirts












                      ~♥ Then God Created the Curly Horse ....and it was AWSOME ♥ ~

                                       Horsey Hugs from Sassy and Krissy in Oh

6 comments:

  1. Good job, Krissy! The Equine Affair looks like an awesome event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your big smile :-) always makes me smile too.

    Good job promoting with your shirt.
    Tried it in Lexington sometimes I could see people pointig at my shirt, my not many people ask about them thoug :-( maybe I looked to scarry LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marion and Janeen!!!! OOO I love smiling!! I hope we all get to meet someday soon!! I have a feeling we will be so sore from smiling, laughing and riding!!! LLLOLLL Janeen!! EQUINE Affaire is SoOOO Much fun!!! The trade show is especially awsome!! Have you ever been to one?? LLLOLLLL Marion there is NO WAY you could EVER look scary!!!!! We should all pick a day and everyone in the RAC should wear one of their Shirts!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had the big MN Horse Expo to this last weekend and I did wear my shirt as well, but it was so cold and rainy that I never took off my coat! You always have such wonderful pictures to share and a great story to go with them. I am so glad to hear Sassy is doing so much better too! Keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krissy, somehow the guys just don't look all that enthralled with the PINK. I can tell that you won them over with your enthusiasm, though. :) I love the kiss picture at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the guys in their pink shirts! Great idea, great curly promotion and great pictures!

    ReplyDelete