Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Betsy

We hope you had a very Happy Birthday Betsy!!
Despite the crappy weather and a thunderstorm on the way, your Birthday inspired me to "oh what the heck" and get something accomplished today!
This really shows how comfortable Linus is with a whip being flung around him...

Handsome fella. You wouldn't expect it from this picture but at this time Allie was out of sight off the farm going for a walk with my Dad. I circled him a few times and he settled right back in to chowing down. I kept his work pretty light tonight. He was exceptionally calm and grateful to have a break from his pestering companion.

I decided when I spotted this old baby sled laying near the hay bales to drag it around a bit while Linus enjoyed some grass. He was not bothered at all by my dragging it. Sigh


Linus was a great boy tonight. Especially since my almost 3 year old son was all over the place. He was flinging mud everywhere and chatting away to just about everyone he could on his "pretend" CB. He doesn't know it but is helping me bombproof Linus!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking tonight that it's probably been good for Linus to have a pasture mate and to learn to behave even when there's another horse around. Tell your son, Good Job!

    ReplyDelete