Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend ~Sassy Time



 Sassy and I have had a blast during Mother's Day weekend.  On Saturday due to the rain I went to my friends arena. Sassy had a bit of a tude  loading on the trailer...but after a bounce....bounce ... step step ...back up *which is a new one* ... then Ms Sassy  lowered her head and walked on the trailer so calmly...shooting me a look like..."WHAT?" Our transitions Saturday were really smooth!!! Diagonals in patterns not so much... Figure eight really gave me something to work on the next couple of days.  I used her Rhythm beads to "HEAR" her beat...and that helped....then  we played with the clicker and targeting by  stepping up and standing on an eighteen inch box ....We have been working on "Stay" ..She did it for me on the box....I WAS THRILLED...LLLOLLL Happy Mothers Day Curly Nation!

Her eyes are closed and Im looking off...Im thinking ONE of us needs to be watching where we are going!!!
Rhythm beads
Sassy thinking...Looks a Lil questionable to me!!!
Where DO you come up with this stuff Blondie??


I better get a "click" for this!!

Holding Target with her hoof !!!  Click and an Ear Rub reward


Such Little thingys make my Human Happy


EPIC~Lead coming off...Showing off my Rhythm bead Bling



Mmmm...Where are you going blondie? Im "Staying" Buttttttt Im NOT liking you walking off

My Back hoofs can do it toooo

~♥  God Created the Curly Horse ....and it was AWSOME ♥ ~


~♥ Sassy and Krista in Ohio ♥ ~

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a really good time training, Krista! Accomplishing the box and her staying is wonderful! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Krista I don't think there is anything Sassy won't do for you! You have such a great partnership with her.

    ReplyDelete