Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Katie

Hope you have a great Bithday Katie!
I did not get a ride in today but had a great ride yesterday with Suri, she is improving with her training each time!
With Voelie I treated her mane yesterday with oil because it was feeling so dry. Today I hand groomed Voelie's mane. It is getting so long and gets tangled easily. It's a lot of work to keep it looking good, I try to do a small piece each day but she is losing a bit of her mane now while I hand groom it, even if I try carefully some parts are just very loose.
I am a bit hesitant to put the oil on Suri's mane (also quite dry) because her mane is such a light colour and I am a bit worried that if she rolls in the sand her mane will be black (would also look nice I am sure:). Anyone have experience with this with a horse with white mane?

No comments:

Post a Comment