Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A day off with the horses

Today was a nice day, since I took a day off and spent the day out there at the horses. First, I had a nice little trail ride with Lela, the dam of Dancer. She really enjoys trailing and was happily walking into the forrest. Then I had a real hard training lesson together with Scarlett lol :) But since Scarlett is very good educated, I really learned a lot again today.
The best thing however was that I had the chance to see the training progress of two of my horses, Sandor and Tornado, and I would like to share:

LINK <<<< Sandor and Tornado Training >>>>>


Sandor learned a lot and is in a good balance already. It is really fun to ride him. However, I was really amazed by the training progress of Tornado. It took a bit longer with her, but I am really glad that we spent that little extra time with her for preparation. She is under saddle the 4th (!) time, and Magda, my trainer, and I think she is doing incredibly good. Enjoy!
Best
Caren

2 comments:

  1. i love how forward tornado is and so green!!! how wonderful! she looks like she is going to be lovely. and of course sandor is VERY handsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy, thank you! Yes, especially Tornado is developing amazingly. It is so cute, whenever I arrive, she literally comes running the pasture, greeting me and asking "OK, what are we doing now?" :) Very nice working attitude.
    And Sandor ... yes he is :) He such a lovely boy. He always bends his long neck when he is in front of you and offers his head for some attention :)

    ReplyDelete