Monday, June 13, 2011

Training & Trail



















On the enclosed video (follow the LINK below), you can see Lela (smaller Tobiano) and me (green shirt) as well as Champagne (Palomino) with Sandra, my trainer. I think you can get a good impression about Champagne's progress already. Lela is still kind of green (like me lol).

So Sandra does train Champagne and teach both Peter (my husband, but he does not count since he rides no Curly lol) and me at the same time. She just won two competitions this weekend, and I am really happy to have her as one of our trainers!
And afterwards ... a short trail to relax :)

LINK <<<< Training & Trail >>>>>

Best
Caren

2 comments:

  1. You make such great video's of your training Caren, with the comments in it. Really great. I love the look of Lela, she looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess :) I am still not good, but I am trying to improve very much :)

    ReplyDelete