Thursday, June 16, 2011

Riding with Friends

Good Morning Everyone! Before I post my riding note, wanted to mention that I updated the blogs posting to the new version. I think you will find it easier, at least I hope so. I am going to give it a try. =]

Our new curly Bear has been here one month today and I feel like I have owned him forever. He is such a great horse, so easy and mellow. I've been able to invite friends out to ride and either ride Reese or Bear...depending on their experience.





Me on Bear in the center, Carrie on Reese to the right and Hannah on Tex, who is a TWH. 
Janeen was with us too, but she is taking the pic. Hopefully, next time she will be on her very own curly, Tygs!


Here is a video of Natasha and I riding in the rain. It was the same day that Susan and AHD rode too! =] 


4 comments:

  1. Tygs and I are so close. I think I'm more apprehensive about it than he is! Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having such a great time with your perfect new Curly Bear. Congratulations and keep on posted on your adventures! This ride looked like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to be out riding with friends! That is something I am also looking forward to!
    The pictures and film look great. Great that you allready have such a bond with Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! You all seem to be so happy and relaxed! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete