Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Harold

Happy Birthday Harold, hope you had a great Bithday. I had a nice ride today on your Birthday. Suri was doing great. We even started working on side passing (I hope that is the correct description of what we were doing). It is very warm here today!

I also took Voelie out today for some groundwork. She was aslo doing great and enjoying the attention.

Good news on Culry promotion is that I got another article published in a magazine! I have not seen it yet but I will get it in the mail any day now! Very exiting!

2 comments:

  1. Jessica,
    I am honored to know Harold and his wife Rainie personally. They are some of the most decent people in the entire curly world. (And good breeders also!)
    Please let me know about your curly magazine article. I would very much like to read it.
    Sincerely,
    Penny Johnson
    Kootenai Curly Horses
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Penny. The article is in Dutch but as soon as I get it in I will post it and also a summary in English.

    Jessica
    the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete