Thursday, June 9, 2011

Working with Voelie and Suri, Pictures!


This morning I was able to go and ride and work with my horses and my husband came along to take pictures! We first fed them and mucked out the field. Then I rode Suri. She was very well behaved. Now that I've seen all the pieces of film my husband made this morning I know I still have lost of work to do! Mainly on myself! Keeping my legs long, hands straigt and in the right position, reins constant, not looking down! etc. Always good to see yourself riding on film!


After working with Suri I took Voelie out and put a thick woolen saddle pad on her (it weighs more and feels more like something on her back. She was not bothered by it at all!

I had a great morning with the horses, they are so lovely!


Here are some pictures and film from today.







































































4 comments:

  1. Both of your Curlies are so beautiful and well behaved! I thought you looked great in the saddle. I especially liked the video of Voelie giving to pressure and wearing the bareback pad. You are doing so well with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, how wonderful! I so enjoyed your videos - Suri is going along so well for you and you look amazing on her. Congrats! And Voelie is precious! You are doing a great job with both of them. Tell your hubby thanks for helping to take pics and video...we loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Jess! Wow Voelie is growing up. She's looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, they are lovely indeed :) Wonderful pictures, thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete