Sunday, October 30, 2011

Chester adds a new skill to his resume

Hello Curly friends,


 Yesterday, we had a busy day at Golden Curls Ranch. First thing in the morning my wonderful sons, Andrew and Nicholas, help unload 50 bales of coastal hay. Yep, at the cost of $10 a bale it is premium stuff in our neck of the woods. 





 Then Chester and I inspect the fence and everyone is ready to grab a paint brush. Chester is the most versatile Curly Stallion. He can add painter to his resume.

P.S. These photos are for our wonderful Curly friends in Ontario, Donna and Linus. Chester and I are enjoying the sunshine while painting our new fence. My son's even took their shirts out for my sun bathing....only in the Lone Star State{:>
Angie

And, to make our day complete my Chester took me for a lope around the arena. Wahoo, what a man!

Angie

3 comments:

  1. Angie,
    May your drought in Texas end soon. The price of hay inflicts harm on both horses and people. I can sure see how deeply you care for and provide for your horses, even in adverse conditions such as high prices for hay.
    Sincerely,
    Penny Johnson
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a beautiful boy, Angie :) Nice pictures, thanks for sharing! Best Caren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, crazy price for hay! We aren't paying much more than that for round bales! Hang in there. Nice painting job!

    ReplyDelete