Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Ocean Beach Videos

Here is the first video I took when we arrived down on the beach.
This video shows the clam flats.
Here is a 360 degree view. The weather was spectacular, and luckily I had the foresight to wear sunglasses because I am farsighted and would have been squinting terribly.
Ok, this is the "oopsie" video with the little spook that I talked about in my first post. Remember, no worries, I just had to bring my hand down for balance. Guess if I left my hand up, you would have had a REALLY good look at the sand, ha ha! Oh, there were a couple of accidents on the beach that day, but everyone will be ok. Glad I didn't see either of them!
Here's a little bit of foxtrot. You can see how the skies have darkened up from when we first came.
And, my last video (enough, enough already!!!!) which has another 360 and shows some of the other horse herds on the beach. Thank you for putting up with me hogging the blog with two posts. As you can probably tell, I was THRILLED to be able to get back out to the ocean with my fabulous Curly *RCR Ah-D-Das, and I hope you enjoyed taking this trip to the coast of Maine with us! -Susan and Didder

6 comments:

  1. How exciting is this?! Wonderful! Thanks for sharing, friend Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Susan and Ah-D,
    You two have a great partnership. I love to see you both "go for the gold." Happy Trails to both of you!
    From The North Idaho Official Ah-D-Das fan club!
    Sincerely,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!!!! We can never see enough video...keep them coming. What a lovely beach and such a great time for you, Ahd and the other horses/riders out there. I love the 360's!!! Thanks for posting Susan....love your adventures with Ahd....yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally in awe! What a beautiful place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tilley and Didder, you ROCK!!! Seriously. I absolutely love your videos! You have gotten quite proficient with that task. The two of you have made quite the journey, literally. I am so proud of you!!!!! Your 360 degree views were awesome! Maybe next year we can share a bit more that virtual rides together.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW lovely pictures and film, it looks so great! I love his mane flying in the wind!

    ReplyDelete