Saturday, October 15, 2011

Trail Ride at Lake Kaweah




Today I took my horse Sexy Tex on a trail ride at Lake Kaweah in Visalia California with a local trail group that I am apart of. There were twelve horses and rider. It was hot but the ride was beautiful with Sequoia National Park in the backgroud. We rode around half way around the lake and went in the water. We stopped and had a great tri tip lucnh about half way and then rode back to our trailers. Tex and I made a few new friends and everyone love the curly horse.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!

    --Amber (with Dolly & Diamond)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amber, Beautiful! That sounds like a ton of fun. I love group rides with nice people, and your scenery, wow! Sexy Tex is just that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures and agree with the comments above: beautifull!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany,
    Tex is a nice curly. I love the sorrel which is the color of many of the old curly lines. The eastern Sierra foothill are beustiful. Have the buckthorn lost their leaves yet?
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful is that?! Thanks for sharing this wonderful pictures! Lately Lela discovered that the river we are crossing is water and that she can drink it! And she always does now lol. I especially like that wonderful lake view on your last picture. And of course you on your beautiful horse Sexy Tex!

    ReplyDelete