Friday, October 21, 2011

Riding and promting Suri

Today I had a lovely ride out with two friends. We rode into the woods and had such a relaxed ride. The horses were on a long rein all the time and Suri was great, no exitement just relaxed and enjoying the ride! I was also really enjoying this, this is the kind of riding I love, out with friends, horses and people all relaxed and enjoying the ride.

After the ride she was back in the field and I had a short while to muck out because some people were coming over to meet the curlies and test and see if they would have an allergic reaction. First I had Suri out and she was such a great example of the breed. She just stood there calm and relaxed while she was petted and admired! Such a good girl. After that I also had Voelie out, looking lovely and Curly, and she was also petted and admired. Voelie just does not really want to stand still for a long time yet but we will keep practicing that.

The people were very enthousiastic and we talked about Curlies. I love showing people my lovely horses and talking about them. The horses got some more scratches and then it was time to go home again. Luckily the weather was good for a change, it was cold but Sunny so it was lovely to spent some extra time with the horses!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you had such a perfect ride on Suri! A dream come true. It is so nice to be able to share our wonderful Curlies with people who appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,
    This is all so very good. Suri and Voelie are blessed to have you.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like a very lucky day, and what about allergic reaction. Did your visitors had any?
    From what I can read they did not react badly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The visitor did have some reaction but not as severe as with other horses!
    I love showing my lovely horses!

    ReplyDelete