Saturday, October 8, 2011

Testing

Ok, I'm trying the email method of posting to the blog. I rarely go on the computer anymore but have internet access on my way too advanced phone! I usually follow the RAC on my mobile so now I'm trying posting from it. It won't allow me to post directly using the " new post " button so here goes! (I barely knew what a blog even was before joining the 2010 RAC, this is crazy! Lol )
Anyway, a belated Thank You to those who sent me Birthday wishes, posted and/or rode on my Birthday. Its pretty cool knowing that around the world you have people thinking of you, even if only while tacking up!
On my Birthday my husband was in the UK so it gave me a perfect chance to spend a few hours with Linus. I had a really great ride around the lawns with just the bareback pad and bitless bridle. I'm practising to get him moving more off my legs. We had a really serene and peaceful ride. He's such a willing horse.
Last night we cut through the horses pasture to check on a young cow and Linus met me at the gate and followed me the whole way with his head by my shoulder. He's so sweet!
Here's hoping this works! I'm atttaching a picture from August just to test. Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Thanksgiving to fellow Canadians!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, that came out really well! I have learned quite a bit from blogging from this site as well. Love how Linus begs for attention from you; you have obviously done right to win his heart in such a big way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan - I think we definitely click!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had never blogged before joining the RAC, amazing the things you learn because of Curly horses:)

    ReplyDelete