Saturday, March 30, 2013

HaPpY BiRtHdaY JaNeEn!!!

WOW..all I can say is that Janeen ordered the picture perfect day for her Birthday!! What a blessing it was to have it land on a Saturday too! Thanks for organizing this, Janeen. It was great fun!

After doing a few things around the house, I headed out with Reese and Ruby to head across the road for a nice relaxing ride. It was fabulous....all except that my phone fritz-ed out on me just as I was mounting, so I didn't even attempt to take pictures. DANG! I only got one....


By all the hair you can see that our horses are indeed shedding....but I hate to work at it too much..there is still cold weather coming. 

We headed to the lake....the geese were honking and the sea gulls were squawking! It was HEAVEN. There is still alot of ice on the shore and a significant amount on the trail, but much easier going than it has been. Ruby stayed inside the woods mostly where it was easier to travel.

We are headed out to Utah tomorrow for Spring break and we are hoping that the snow is almost gone by the time we get back!

Hope your day was wonderful Janeen. And thank you for watching our doggies for us!!!! I miss them already!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for riding with "me" and have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Reese standing in a pile of his hair is cute! Glad you had such a good ride, and I hope your Easter is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete